Your antique car is something special. It has beauty and history, and you are rightfully proud of it. You want to take care of your antique beauty to the best of your ability, and having the right Texas antique car insurance is a key part of taking care of your unique Texas antique vehicle.
Your antique car is too amazing to not protect it with the right antique insurance policy. You have poured too much into your antique vehicle for you to not have the insurance policy that fits it’s needs – and you deserve to have the coverage that properly safeguards the car you love so much. When you are looking to insure your car, there are some things you need to keep in mind.
- More than likely, you will have lower premiums than you would if you insured your antique car with a standard use car insurance policy. Why should you overpay for the right insurance fit? A regular auto insurance policy is designed to take care of a car that is driven on a daily basis, one that is exposed to more collision risk and wear and tear. Why pay for the coverage you would need for your everyday car when you can pay less for the best fit?
- Your car can get the specific care it needs. Your antique car may need special parts for repairs, and you don’t want ill-fitting parts to be used on your vehicle. Your car may need flatbed towing, so that if something happens, it doesn’t sustain more damage on the journey. The fact is, your antique car deserves to be treated like the unique treasure it is, and you deserve to have the peace of mind that comes from having the coverage you need.
- Comprehensive coverage is crucial, and Texas antique car insurance can offer you the protection you need. If your car is damaged by something that is not considered an accident, you need comprehensive coverage to help you take care of the situation. Severe weather, such as major storms, can wreak significant damage to your vehicle, and theft and vandalism can be financially devastating.
- Texas antique car insurance gives you coverage for liability and medical payments. Although it is less likely, an antique car can end up in an accident just like any other vehicle, and it is important that you have the right liability coverage and medical coverage. Liability issues can be a headache, so make sure you have the insurance coverage you need. The same thing goes for medical costs – those are often steep and it can be very financially draining without the right policy. The last thing you want when a situation comes up is to have to pay everything out of pocket.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage is incredibly important. Should you find yourself in a collision with another driver and that driver has inadequate insurance, you could find yourself paying thousands of dollars to repair your antique car. Don’t let your antique vehicle be exposed to the dangers brought on by other motorists without the right coverage to help you through.
An antique car has to be at least 25 years old and cannot be your daily vehicle. (Showing it off every once in a while at an exhibition or a club activity, however, is not a problem!) Talk to your Patterson Insurance agent about you car’s unique needs and features. Your agent can guide you to the right coverage and help you navigate the ins and outs of your coverage needs – for example, your agent will be able to tell you if you need classic car insurance instead of antique car insurance for your collector vehicle. You don’t have to figure out the best policy for your car alone!
Finding the Right Texas Insurance Coverage For Your Antique Car
Your car means a lot to you, and you cannot afford to let your antique have less than the right insurance to safeguard it from any unexpected issues that come up down the road. Don’t settle for anything less than great Texas antique insurance coverage.
Call our Carthage team at (903) 693-3831 or our Seven Points team at (903) 432-2436; contact us so that we can help your find the right Texas antique car insurance policy for your vehicle. You car is a treasure, and it deserves the antique car insurance policy that fits its needs.