Summertime means more family fun with your loved ones, and Waco, Texas is chock-full of wonderful places to explore together. It’s not far down the road from our Patterson Insurance office in Seven Points, so we love to visit! You and your kids should enjoy everything that the city has to offer – and the choices are truly endless. It can be overwhelming to pick an option since Waco offers so much, but we have narrowed the list so that you can have an easier time picking the next family adventure.
Top 5 Activities For You and Your Family in Waco
- Urban Air Adventure Park is a blast! If you and your family are in the mood for an indoor trampoline center, this is the place to go. They have an open area to jump to your heart’s content, as well as an area to play dodgeball (yes, please!) and spaces you can rent for parties, so if there is a birthday in your family coming up, that’s something to think about. This is a fun activity if you find yourself looking for something to do on a rainy day with the kids – it is a place they can expend lots of energy and have a ton of fun doing it.
- The Dr Pepper Museum is not something to miss! Whether or not you are a big Dr Pepper fan, this is a great place to visit. There are so many interesting things to see at the museum, and – if you are a DP lover – lots to taste. Your kids will love the experience, and so will you! They even have an old-fashioned soda fountain, so you’ll find yourself coming back for more. Dr Pepper float, anyone?
- Magnolia Market at the Silos is a fun place to go shopping with your family. In addition to a superb selection to browse through, you and your kids can enjoy playing games on the big lawn right outside the Magnolia Market. It is a fun outing – one that your older kids especially will enjoy, since they will have more enjoyment from perusing and taking in the atmosphere. You can even ride the Silo District Trolley!
- Waco Mammoth National Monument is an educational place to check out, and an especially fun outing if you have a child interested in paleontology. You can take a group tour of the site, and see the remains of mammoths and other mammals – right where they were found! It really is a neat sight to see, and it is always good to expose your kids to the wonders of science and history, and to show them that learning can be fun.
- If you are looking for a good camping site, look no further than the beautiful Midway Park. You can go boating, go for a nice, long hike, or fish (to name only a few activities you can take part in) in this beautiful park in Waco. Whether you want to camp for a weekend or just enjoy the afternoon, your kids will love spending time with you in the great outdoors.
There is every reason to make the effort to spend precious time with your kids. They deserve to have wonderful memories of going on adventures with you, and you deserve the joy of watching their faces light up. Years from now, when they are all grown up and out of the house, these are the days you will remember and look back on with fondness: the days you spent together.
Making Memories Your Kids Will Cherish Forever In Waco, Texas
Well, there you have it! Five great options for you and your family to enjoy together. Now is the time to start the tradition of summertime adventures – and in a place as wonderful as Waco, it is hard to go wrong with any pick off of the top five list. The most important thing is to have fun with those you love – it is one of the best gifts you can give your kids…so go pick one off the list and have a blast with your family.
There will never be a better time than now to have some bonding, quality time with your family, so go explore that amazing places in Waco, Texas and find you family’s own personal favorite!