Entry Level Sales Producer for Personal Insurance
Patterson Insurance Agency - Carthage, TX
Employment Type: Full Time
Wages and Compensation:
We offer competitive wages with a base hourly wage plus commission.
If you are interested in a people-centered role driven by strategy, we may have the role for you! Our rapidly expanding company is seeking an enthusiastic personal lines insurance agent to join our team. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded problem-solver with strong interpersonal communication skills who thrives in a fast-paced work environment. We’ll collaborate to establish ambitious goals to propel your career forward and provide you the support you need to achieve them. If you’re a go-getter who can confidently produce new business, maintain a book of business, and drive renewals, apply today!
We are a team of people helping people. Our independent insurance business is based on the relationships we build within our team, our clients, potential clients, our community and the companies we work with. As an independent insurance agency, we work for our clients, not one insurance company.
Our hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- Employ creative networking and sales strategies to generate leads that convert prospective clients into new clients
- Present existing and prospective customers with individualized policy options, quote calculations, and educational materials to meet their needs
- Review insurance policies for accuracy, coverage, and limits in order to recommend modifications, as needed
- Deliver a high level of customer service when resolving billing, policy change, coverage, and claims issues
- Keep accurate personal information for all sales prospects and customers within insurance company databases
- Cultivate relationships and cross sell additional lines of insurance.
Professional and Personal Skills:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Articulate and professional voice in person and on the phone.
- Professional wardrobe.
- Self-starter, driven, can manage rejection well.
- Confident, energetic, enthusiastic with a sense of humor.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Patient, respectful, reliable, trustworthy, friendly, supportive, articulate, kind, ethical and honest.